14th February 2012, 03:57 PM
gajanan jaybhaye

Which one should I prefered after my graduation either job, MBA, M.Tech or UPSC?

sir, i am in final year of B.E.(B.TECH) in govt college of engg amravati
what should i prefered after my graduation i have 4 option
1)To join company
2)MBA
3)PG(M.TECH)
4)UPSC
sir,i am interested in UPSC but, which one is secure foe me???

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  2. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Is experience candidate preferred fro government job? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  6. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  7. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  8. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  9. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  10. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  11. MBA or Mtech, neither interested in business nor in technical
  12. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  13. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  14. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  15. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  16. How can I get idea on what to do after graduation if I am interested to do MBA?
  17. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  18. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
5th May 2012, 08:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I prefered after my graduation either job, MBA, M.Tech or UPSC?

Selection of job or higher studies after B.Tech actually depends on the interest of the individual. Both the options have own benefits. If you are interested in teaching profession, it is better to pursue M.Tech degree in the concerned stream. MBA degree will help you to get in to administrative or management jobs in technical firms. You can get into reputed government services through IES exam carried out by UPSC. UPSC also conducts various other selection tests for engineering graduates. Qualifying in these exams will help one to get in to Army, Navy, various government departments, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?