18th June 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Opening and closing rank for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering?

What is the opening & closing rank for colleges offering aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Opening and closing rank for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  4. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  5. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  7. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  8. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  10. Opening and closing rank of West Bengal Engineering College?
  11. What is the opening and closing rank in IIT for M.Tech in Structural Engineering -- [New]
  12. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  13. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  14. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  15. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  16. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  18. What is the opening and closing rank of private college affiliated to UPTU?
31st March 2017, 09:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opening and closing rank for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering?

Opening and closing rank for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering are given below.

1. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Opening 1664
Closing 1841

2. Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Opening 2903
Closing 3242

3. Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur

Opening 2919
Closing 2988

4. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Opening 3120
Closing 3497
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?