18th March 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Opportunities after doing engineering in IT field?

i m akash... doing engineering with I.T FIELD..
I M IN 6TH SEM.
TELL ME WHAT R THE OPPORUNITIES ... AFTER COMPLETING MY ENGINEERING.
WHAT SHALL I DO.
??
MS/MBA/ MTECH ....OR JOB???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  2. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  3. What should I take between Civil, mechanical and computer science?
  4. Opportunities after doing engineering in IT field?
  5. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  6. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector? -- [New]
  8. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  9. Which field is the best for engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  10. Which is the best field of engineering and what are the job opportunities?
  11. What can I pursue after doing engineering in Biotechnology? What are the career options in this field?
  12. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology and Microbiology field?
  13. Is it a good choice to for interior designing masters after completion of B.E in Civil?
  14. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  15. Will there be any career for girls after doing B.Sc. Geology?
  16. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  17. Colleges after 349 score in GATE?
  18. After B.Tech which are the opportunities available in government field?
3rd February 2012, 02:16 AM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Default Re: Opportunities after doing engineering in IT field?

You have lots of oppurtunities in hand,, jobs aare widely available in IT sector which is always an emerging fiels,, companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, Cognizant are good recruiters. Else you can opt for Mtech in Computers. For mtech you have to give GATE exam. For MBA you have to take up CAT , MAT. MS is an optiion for studies in foreign universities through GRE and SAT exams. It depends on all oyur interests.
3rd February 2012, 02:13 PM
lav11

Default Re: Opportunities after doing engineering in IT field?

after completing your degree you can easily got a job as a freshers software developer in any it firm. but you can do as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?