9th January 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in government after completing MBA in marketing of services?

Dear Sir,

Myself, Hemant Kumar Soni - I have completed my MBA in Marketing of Services in first class & Graduation in B.Comm.

Please mail me if you have any good informations about opportunity in Govt. - Central / M.P. Govt.

My mail i.d. is - [email protected]

Regards,

Hemant Kumar Soni

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  3. Optionals available for me after completing MBA in HR and Marketing with interest in Civil Services?
  4. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  5. Is there any job opportunity for BCA holder from Jamia Hamdard University?
  6. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  7. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  8. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  9. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  10. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  12. Job opportunities for labourious MBA in Marketing person?
  13. Do I need to do post graduation course in economic honors if I have completed BA graduation? -- [New]
  14. Doing MBA after BCA : Is my decision correct? Opportunities after completing MBA?
  15. How to get government job alerts after completing MBA with marketing?
  16. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  17. Opportunities and job details of MBA and MArketing?
  18. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
27th March 2012, 07:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in government after completing MBA in marketing of services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Myself, Hemant Kumar Soni - I have completed my MBA in Marketing of Services in first class & Graduation in B.Comm.

Please mail me if you have any good informations about opportunity in Govt. - Central / M.P. Govt.

My mail i.d. is - [email protected]

Regards,

Hemant Kumar Soni
After the completion of the MBA program, candidate can join the government organizations, including Banking sectors and the Public Sector Business enterprises. One can also look to join as a teacher in various government run MBA colleges. Beside this one can always look to appear for several competitive examinations conducted by both the central government and state governments. This includes civil services, state civil services, railway and other examinations. Candidate holding a MBA degree in Finance and Marketing, can also join the aviation administration and the cargo management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?