10th December 2012, 01:07 PM
Strong sathish

How to do company secretary course after completing MBA in marketing

Hi i had completed my MBA in Marketing and i have interest to do company secretary course, will you pls say whether it will be helpful for my career?

20th September 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after completing MBA in marketing

Yes you can as a management course in marketing , you can go with cs a technical course but it's surely better option if you really enjoy the technical subjects, never stop in middle if you into it , even your risk of time management if you are already working, as marketing is field work . Surely it will be a good option to get into top management in any mnc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?