26th June 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Options available for me after graduation in Physics?

i am a student of phy(H) 2nd year.i want to study physics branch further.i want 2 know wat r the options 4 me after my graduation.cn u plz tel me abt d entrance exams wich i shud give aftr graduation? m confused..plz help..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for me after completing my graduation in Physics? Entrance exams which I should give after graduation?
  2. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  3. What are the options for under graduation if I have physics, maths, English and Economics but not chemistry? I am in IGCSE school
  4. Which graduation course I should opt for taking research line physics in future?
  5. What are the career options available for me after graduation in BSc Physics from Autonomous college?
  6. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  7. Can I do post graduation course in Astro Physics after completion of graduation in physics? What is the future scope of Astro physics?
  8. Physics based career options after 12th?
  9. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  10. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  11. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc(Physics) and B.Sc with Mathematical Physics?
  13. After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?
  14. Options for Higher Education After BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  16. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Should I go for DU or MBA? I am pursuing graduation hons
  18. Research options for Maths, Physics and Chemistry after BSc?
26th August 2011, 06:45 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Options available for me after graduation in Physics?

After B.Sc physics if you want to go in teaching ,then at first you have to complete B.Ed course because it is must to get a job in school.

If you want to go in research,then you have to complete M.Sc and then P.hd or NET +JRF exam.

You can go for the government jobs also.You can appear fortest, Civil Service exam .

thank you
16th December 2011, 07:51 AM
pradosh998
Member+

hello friend..
their are many options :

1. M.S
2. M.Sc
3. MBA
4. Bank PO
5. Civil service exam
6. IPS
7. CDS
thank u
10th June 2013, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for M.Sc in Physics or Applied Physics. M.Sc degree in Geophysics or Engineering Physics can be selected. Admission to the course is made through University level entrance exams. Delhi University, Osmania University, Pune University, etc carry out entrance exam for selection. Admission of candidates to IIT is made on the basis of IIT JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?