2nd August 2011, 04:22 PM
sumars.admag

After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?

Hi, my name is suma, currently pursuing my final year B COM, i want to get distinction this time. what are the things i have to plan for?

3rd August 2011, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?

You have many options available once you complete graduation. You must select the appropriate one based on the area that interests you. CA, ICWA are the options available if you are interested in having a career in the accountancy field. If you are interested in corporate law and the rules applicable to them then CS is an option available. Other than that if you are looking for post graduation degree then options like M.Com, MBA are available.
3rd August 2011, 09:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?

You have many options available once you complete graduation. You must select the appropriate one based on the area that interests you. CA, ICWA are the options available if you are interested in having a career in the accountancy field. If you are interested in corporate law and the rules applicable to them then CS is an option available. Other than that if you are looking for post graduation degree then options like M.Com, MBA are available.
7th January 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

how will mba help me in my statistics career?as m good in statisticd
30th September 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Sorry dude...i just wanted to say.....after graduation life sucks.....sorry ...but i am being true here......the only way out is by becoming a CA....or Cs....nothing else is not going to work....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?