25th July 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?

Sir, i was completed my school studies at Kerala in Tamil medium , and i was completed my B.E. in Tamil nadu. Am I eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department ??

4th October 2015, 01:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?

Candidate who have domicile of Tamil Nadu state are only eligible for SI in Tamil Nadu Police Department.
If you have Tamil Nadu state domicile then you are eligible for SI in Tamil Nadu Police Department otherwise you don't.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government? 6 17th September 2018 01:28 PM
Way to join Tamil Nadu Police department? 5 22nd January 2017 01:37 PM
TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 5 19th April 2014 05:55 PM
Am I eligible for the position of VAO being a candidate with a date of birth 12-01-1977 and working in Tamil Nadu Police Department? 4 3rd October 2012 02:55 PM