8th October 2011, 07:26 PM
kksargar

Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E?

hello i m BE student having 61%.if my gate score is in criteria of BHEL ONGC NTPC companies then am i eligible to apply for these companies.

16th April 2012, 07:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E?

With the above mentioned percentage of marks, one can apply for jobs in BHEL, ONGC, and NTPC etc. The notifications will be published in the respective company’s website which will give exact details regarding job vacancies. Graduation is the minimum qualification required. A written test will be conducted for selecting candidates to different positions in these companies. If you successfully clear the written test, you need to attend GD and personal interview also.
11th June 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E?

i have completed b-tech with 64.25% in eee branch can any one say list of government sectors and core companies are give eligibility to my percentage ?
11th June 2015, 05:15 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for to apply BHEL, ONGC, NTPC after scoring 61% in B.E. You have must minimum of 65% marks in your graduation.

Maximum age is 29 years.

Selection Process:

Through the top score secured in GATE examination

GATE score is valid cot off marks for interviews
11th June 2015, 06:42 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Yes, you can surely eligible for job in public sector undertakings such as BHEL, NTPC, ONGC etc.

# General requirements for getting job in PSUs are:

* Must holding any engineering degree or B.Tech degree.

* Must have obtained 60-65% marks in aggregate (as required percentage marks vary from company to company)

* Must have valid scored card

# Must have age of 21-27 years in the event of possessing bachelor engineering degree.

# Must have the age of 21-29 years in the event of possessing master engineering degree.

# Selection process includes:

* Written Test
* Interview

# However, candidate with good valid GATE score are directly eligible for interview. In such case, candidates are exempted from written test of selection process.
12th June 2015, 04:53 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed b-tech with 64.25% in eee branch can any one say list of government sectors and core companies are give eligibility to my percentage ?
Most of them (Bhel, ONGC, NTPC) requires 60-65% in qualifying exam. So, you might be eligible in most to their exams. Just check for the eligibility criteria while applying for the particular exam.
Further, you also have the option to pursue your studies further by opting for masters degree which will add weight to your resume. In that case, try to take admission in good institutions like: Lovely Professional University, Panjab University, Thapar University, VIT, BITS.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?