13th September 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling?

While filling my iitjee application form i made a mistake in filling the place of 10th board schooling. I thought that it was asking the place of schooling of my parents and i filled in village option. Will my form be rejected?

13th September 2015, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling?

You have to contact the JEE officials about this mistake and I don't think your application will be rejected for this mistake which is a minor one which can be corrected by contacting at the right time.

Therefore, don't worry and contact then as soon as possible and try to find a solution for it.
13th September 2015, 09:01 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling?

Mostly , you should be careful in filling the important applicative types ...
-> If you provided the SSC mark list along with the application , then it is no problem .
-> Otherwise you have to apply for another time ..
13th September 2015, 11:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, your form will not be rejected if you have done mistake in the place of schooling.

The form will be rejected if the candidate has done mistake in name of the student, percentage of marks, photo dimensions, signature etc..,

As for editing the corrections, the exam conducting authority will be given dates. According to that the candidate can edit their mistakes.
14th September 2015, 08:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You should write a letter to the JEE Headquarters and you need to mention the mistake you have done.
You also need to mention the rest of the details in your letter and once you do it your form will not be cancelled and you can appear for the Examination.
So make sure you contact the JEE Headquarters as soon as possible.
21st February 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I entered my father name right but my school staff did mistake in my fathes name and it is registered
21st September 2016, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi, my son's dob is 15.3.2014. Will he be eligible to join LKG in june 2017? Please advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?