28th June 2011, 02:36 PM
pawan9962747186

Pattern of the question paper and Syllabus for admission into B.Tech Electronics in SRM university?

hello sir i am pawan andani and i am pursuing my b.tech(electronics) from srm university chennai.....sir i wanted the information regarding the pattern ,syllabus of the question paper....

Related Questions:
  1. SRM university's old btech entrance question paper?
  2. Pattern and syllabus of Economic and computer system in T.Y.B.Com of Mumbai University?
  3. How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of EEE?
  5. Model question paper and syllabus of AAI, for the post Sr. Assistant Electronics?
  6. Do 4 months preparation is sufficient for IIT-JEE? How to prepare for SRMEEE?
  7. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-4th Sem Mathematics-IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  9. Question paper pattern and HR syllabus?
  10. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  11. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Basic Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering 7th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad? -- [New]
  15. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. PTU B.Tech 1st Year-Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university?
  18. Pattern of B.Arch entrance exam conducted by SRM university?
28th June 2011, 06:16 PM
Pulkalieque

Default I am new,wish you have a nice day!

Hello,every one,I am new,wish you have a nice day!
28th June 2011, 08:27 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pattern of the question paper and Syllabus for admission into B.Tech Electronics in SRM university?

hi,

How to apply : Four ways (i) buy an application for Rs 750/- by cash from sales outlets, fill and send to direction (admissions) (ii) download an application from www.srmuniv.ac.in, fill and send to director (admissions) with demand draft of Rs 750/- favouring SRMIST, payable at Chennai (iii) apply online (iv) write to director (admissions) with demand draft of Rs 750/- favouring SRMIST, payable at Chennai to get an application form, fill and send to director (admissions)

Application forms are available at Lead branches of Axis bank, city union bank, Indian bank, Karur Vysya bank, state bank of India and post offices. Also from Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi NCR campues

Test centres: 120 centers across all states in India

Eligibility (B.Tech): A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent

For all programs: Minimum of 50% individually in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry

Important dates

Issue of applications: 05th December, 2010 to 31st March, 2011

Last date for receipt of applications: 05th April, 2011

Entrance examination preponed to: 23rd April, 2011 (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)

for further details visit : http://www.srmuniv.ac.in
28th June 2011, 11:24 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pattern of the question paper and Syllabus for admission into B.Tech Electronics in SRM university?

You can get the SRM university's old btech entrance question paper from the website

www.studyplaces.com
24th August 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i want b tech syllabus
16th December 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus for m.pharmacy entrance test
16th December 2011, 11:10 PM
jennie mounica

syllabus for m.pharm entrance exam in srm university
6th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

shall we know the syllabus for m.pharm entrance exam?
31st January 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i need the sample papers for b.tech entrance exam
18th March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

from where can i download
modal question papers and syllabus of b-tech entrance exam in srm,chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?