11th June 2018, 07:37 PM
Rangaswamy.b.t

Is PCB subject combination in PUC enough to qualify for B.Sc Agriculture course?

I'm currently studying in PUC from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Is this subject combination enough for joining B.Sc Agricultural course?

Related Questions:
  1. Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?
  2. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC?
  4. What further qualification I need to have after completion of 10th standard to become Psychologist?
  5. Which subject combination is much better between PCM and PCB?
  6. Can me and my sister get admission in B.Sc agriculture at Dharwad university?
  7. Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?
  8. Advantages of PCB and PCM? How is it to do B.Sc Agriculture after PCB?
  9. Which subject is compulsory in 11th to study B.Sc (Agriculture) in graduation?
  10. Can I change my subject combination from PCB to PCM after passing 11th with PCB?
  11. How can I join BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PUC?
  12. Information about subject combination of B.Sc+B.Ed integrated course offered
  13. Which is the best subject to take in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Maharashtra? Subject combination to study in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  15. How can I change my subject combination to PCB if failed in 12th PCM?
  16. Which area is best in IT field having passed 12th with PCB combination? -- [New]
  17. How can I join B.Sc Agriculture being a weak Chemistry student?
  18. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
13th June 2018, 09:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PCB subject combination in PUC enough to qualify for B.Sc Agriculture course?

Bachelor's degree in Agriculture is a professional course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Agriculture:

1. Senior secondary board passed with PCM or PCB subjects. If you have studied PCB subjects in PUC and scored minimum of 50% marks in 12th board exam then you can apply for this course.

2. You can apply for state level common entrance test or ICAR AIEEA for admission in top agriculture colleges.
13th June 2018, 10:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PCB subject combination in PUC enough to qualify for B.Sc Agriculture course?

The academic qualification required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is 12th passed from a recognized board with PCM subject group or PCB subject group. You should have minimum of 50% marks in board exam to apply for B.Sc course

It is enough for joining B.Sc in Agriculture course. You can take admission in B.Sc in agriculture with this subject group.
14th June 2018, 12:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course.

It is a four year duration course.

Entrance examination is conducted by ICAR and other universities for admission in the course.
14th June 2018, 09:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) in Agriculture degree course is an undergraduate degree course for pursuing which the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture with 50% marks as main subjects from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation upto 5-10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your PUC ( Pre-university course ) degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course.

Also, for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course from top agricultural colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations such as AIEEA-UG , State CETs and other concerned entrance examinations.
14th June 2018, 10:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

For information about admission in agriculture course visit at official website of institute conducting entrance examination.
15th June 2018, 05:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in examination for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination to get admission in the course.

For more information regarding the examination visit at institute in which you want to get admission.

ICAR conducts entrance examination for admission in government institutes.
15th June 2018, 06:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture course:

You must have completed 12th from a recognized board either with PCM subjects or PCB subjects. You should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th.

You can apply for B.Sc in Agriculture after PCB subjects in 12th.

Entrance exams for B.Sc in Agriculture:

ICAR AIEEA.

State Common Entrance Test.
15th June 2018, 06:15 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No, PCB subject combination in PUC is not enough to qualify for B.Sc Agriculture course. Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate should have passed 12th with 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The name of best jobs for you are given below.

** Agriculture Portfolio Manager

** Program Manager

** Agriculture Officer

** Research

** Fundamental Analyst

** Farming Consultant/Agronomist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?