14th October 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can me and my sister get admission in B.Sc agriculture at Dharwad university?

I have got 86.33% in 12th and 90% in PCB subject and around 19154 ranking in B.Sc agriculture and having 1554 ranking in B.Sc agriculture practicals and my twin sister got 94% in 12th 96% in PCB subjects and 12240 ranking in Bsc agri and having 2353 ranking in B.Sc agriculture practicals. Now my question is, will we both get seat in B.Sc agriculture in Dharwad university?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Dharwad University if I have 77.33 percentage in 2nd PUC?
  2. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  3. How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Minimum percentage required to join B.Sc agriculture at Agriculture University Dharwad
  5. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  6. What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?
  7. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  8. Am I eligible to get a seat for B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture Sciences, Dharwad if I have taken 6125 rank in KCET?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  11. Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?
  12. Can I get B.Sc(Agriculture) admission in University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad with 9000 rank in K-CET and 93% in 12th PCMB being a 3B Kannada medium student?
  13. List of best university for B.Sc Agriculture
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  15. What is the eligibility for SC students in BSc Agriculture Dharwad
  16. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  17. What should be the minimum rank in K-CET to get admission in colleges in Dharwad, Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. How to do BSc in Agriculture? I am studying in Rajasthan University
14th October 2017, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can me and my sister get admission in B.Sc agriculture at Dharwad university?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely both of you and your sister can get admission under B.Sc Agriculture at Dharward University with the above mentioned marks in class 12th and with the above mentioned rank which you both got in the entrance examination. You must apply for the said course at the above mentioned college. Fill the required application form from the official website of the College and proceed further for the admission details.
15th October 2017, 05:12 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can me and my sister get admission in B.Sc agriculture at Dharwad university?

Yes, you along with your sister will get seat in B.Sc Agriculture at Dharwad University.

Eligibility criteria required for admission in B.Sc agriculture in Dharwad University:-

The candidate must pass class12th or have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute of India if are interested in taking admission in UG course and must have read Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ PCM Subjects in their 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?