3rd February 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?

I wanted to join Agriculture after me 2nd Pre-University Course (PUC), I have chosen combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer (PCMC) in my PUC. Am I eligible to choose B.Sc in Agriculture after my PUC?

9th February 2018, 07:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture course. The duration, of course, will be four years.

To get the admission in government college you can appear for AIEEA conducted by ICAR.

The common eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th with PCM or PCB as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in PCB.

Private colleges also conducts entrance test for admission in course.
9th February 2018, 10:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selected combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer for PUC. Am I eligible for B.Sc Agriculture after PUC?

Having completed your Pre University course ( i.e; higher secondary school degree ) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course as for the same degree course the minimum educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree with PCM/PCB/PCAg. group from a recognized board of education.

Further for seeking admission in good agriculture colleges you need to qualify entrance examination like AIEEA UG held by ICAR, State CETs, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?