19th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?

WHAT PERCENTAGE SHOULD WE SECURE IN 10th TO JOIN AIR FORCE

2nd October 2012, 06:57 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?

There is no percentage criteria required to join Indian Air Force(IAF) as you are not selected as IAF on class 10th basis. You get a seat after qualifying NDA exam conducted for 12th passed/appeared students to join all the wings of indian military or INDIAN ARMY or INDIAN NAVY or INDIAN AIR FORCE. So, You must have to passed your 12th with qualifying marks for NDA exam so there is no such min percentage required for it. As i told you that appearing students can also apply for NDA exam but they have to submit their mark-sheet at the time of training. AS you are interested in INDIAN AIR FORCE so you must have physics and MATHEMATICS in your 12th otherwise you will be have to go for army only. So, you have to take science maths and for taking science maths you have to score more in class 10th.
The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 years to 19 years at the time of training commencement which means your age should be lie between 16.5-19 on the first day of your training in NDA.This exam is conducted by union public of service commission twice in every year as NDA-1 and NDA-2.You have to apply for exam on their official website:www.upsconline.nic.in

Good Luck
15th December 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?

my age is 16 i have passed 10th raj. board with 70.83 percentage marks.can i join IAF
24th January 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

my age 17 i have 10 pass and join 1 and studing and i intreast join aindian airforce or navy what can ido ?
26th August 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required for class10 student to go in IAF
8th April 2014, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i complete 10th and my percentage is 61.2.. Can you iaf,, please tell sir, please help me sir, sir my email id. [email protected]
21st May 2014, 04:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You need to complete class 12 for getting in Indian Air Force. You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together.
5th December 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

my age is 16 i have passed 10th raj. board with 57.68 percentage marks.can i join IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?