17th February 2017, 01:35 AM
dnyaneshwari awaghad

Percentage required in 12th and B.Sc Microbiology to apply for a job?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to apply for job in companies. Please tell me what are the percentage required in 12th and and degree for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  3. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  4. What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?
  5. What is the percentage required to apply for MSc Microbiology?
  6. Any part time job for BSc Microbiology student? How do I apply?
  7. When to apply for Ph.D in Germany after doing MSc Honors Microbiology from Panjab University Chandigarh? Percentage required in MSc?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  9. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  10. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  11. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  12. B.Sc or M.Sc in Microbiology has no value? BE in Microbiology from BHU is a good qualification?
  13. Cutoff percentage for top colleges for BSc Microbiology?
  14. What is the percentage required to get a good job after doing BSc?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What is the percentage required to get a job in IIHM? How can I apply for a job?
  17. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  18. Courses after B.Sc in Microbiology? Job opportunities after Microbiology?
19th February 2017, 06:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th and B.Sc Microbiology to apply for a job?

B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Microbiology course is three years. As per my knowledge, you need to score minimum of 60% in your 12th class as well as in your Bachelor of Science in Microbiology course.

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

--> Development laboratories

--> Food Industry

--> Hospitals

--> Pharmaceutical Sector

--> Chemical Industries
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?