4th November 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?

Please help me. My 10th percentage is 52 percentage an 12th percentage is 46 and graduation % is 68 so I can apply for IAS job? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the IAS job? Can someone please give me the information soon. Need to apply for the exam based on that.

Related Questions:
  1. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  2. Is there requirement of percentage in graduation to appear for IAS exam?
  3. Required percentage in 10th and 12th to apply for IAS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for diploma+degree completed student to get a job in MNC?
  5. What is the percentage required in 12th, and 10th for IAS and IPS?
  6. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  7. Do both 10th and 12th percentage is considered for MBA? can a 95+ percentile holder gets an elite college in India? I've secured 49% in 10th, 51.8% in 12th and 71% marks in graduation
  8. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  9. Can I write IAS exam on the basics of 10th and graduation?
  10. Is there requirement of percentage in 12th for IAS?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  12. Are 10th and 12th marks relevant for IAS exam? -- [New]
  13. What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?
  14. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  15. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
  16. Requirement of percentage in Post graduation for Ph.D?
  17. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
  18. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
6th November 2016, 07:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. The entrance examination that is conducted for this service is Civil Services by Union Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with passing percentage of marks. There is no specific percentage of marks required to apply for Civil Services examination.

The percentage of marks required in 10th and 12th has nothing to do with Civil Services examination. If you have even secured passing marks then also you are eligible.

>>The age limit is 21-32 years calculated on 1st August of year of examination. With percentage of marks which you have mentioned here, you can apply for Civil Services examination in 2017.
7th November 2016, 09:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me. My 10th percentage is 52 percentage an 12th percentage is 46 and graduation % is 68 so I can apply for IAS job? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the IAS job? Can someone please give me the information soon. Need to apply for the exam based on that.
IAS exam is conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam. Final year candidates are eligible for IAS exam.

IAS exam doesn't require for 10th and 12th standard marks.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
10th February 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IPS and IAS exam scoring in 52% in HSLC and 48%in HS exam.can I joined? Please give me information soon.
31st January 2018, 09:50 PM
nishanth60

As you have completed your graduation with 68% of marks, you are eligible to apply for IAS examination which is conducted by UPSC every year because only graduation or bachelor degree pass from UGC approved college is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this exam and there is no percentage of marks criteria to apply for this exam. Age limit to apply for this exam is 21-32 years and age relaxations for reserved category candidates are as per government policies. Candidate must be citizen of India and should be mentally, physically fit to apply for this IAS exam. And the candidates are selected based on preliminary exam, main exam, personal interview and medical fitness test. For further information please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?