21st February 2013, 09:37 PM
zahoorahmad

What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college

sir,i want to know that what should be the rank or percentage in AIEEE examination for an aspirant to get an admission in engineering college?plz give me answer in detail about different colleges in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  2. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  3. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  6. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College?
  9. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
  11. What is the AIEEE B.Arch rank required for admission in government architecture college -- [New]
  12. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  13. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College for Aeronautical branch?
  14. What should be the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  15. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  16. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE
  17. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  18. How may i get admission into engineering college with the rank of 2.5 lac in AIEEE?
5th July 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college

PLZ TELL ME THE PRIVATE COLLEGS FOR AIEEE IN INDIA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?