11th November 2011, 12:14 AM
mnjkmr

Percentage required to be eligible for lateral entry test after diploma in mechanical engineering?

how much percentage we have to got for eligible in lateral entry test after doing diploma in mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  4. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  6. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  7. Required percentage for me in Diploma in Electronics to be eligible for Lateral Entry?
  8. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  11. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  12. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  13. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  16. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
11th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to be eligible for lateral entry test after diploma in mechanical engineering?

dear friend,
There is no such percentage criteria required to be fulfill to appear in lateral entry exam..

After completion of Diploma you can appear in lateral entry exam for degree course..

So, don't worry about the percentage criteria....

You just go for it..
All the best.
20th December 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to be eligible for lateral entry test after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can i Do petroleum Engineering (B.E) after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which collages offer this course?
30th December 2011, 08:53 PM
karan 555

Thumbs up Re: Percentage required to be eligible for lateral entry test after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjkmr View Post
how much percentage we have to got for eligible in lateral entry test after doing diploma in mechanical engg.
Hello friend,

As you want to get admission under Lateral entry scheme,so you must have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions:

Eligibility conditions for LEET are:

-You must have passed your Diploma coursefrom a recognized Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.
-You must have cleared your Diploma course with minimum 60% marks.
-You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma course.
-Your age should not be more than 28 years at the time of test.

So,the minimum % required for admission under Lateral entry scheme is 60%

all the best.
5th April 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

pls give me the syllabus and previous question.
16th January 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage we have to got for eligible in lateral entry test after doing diploma in mechanical engg @ technical education of kerala 2006 scheme
13th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know the rules of aicte where they have mentioned 60percent marks in diploma to get admssion in second yera in engineering
22nd February 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What should be the eligible marks percentage in diploma to study lateral entry in engineering? ?
8th October 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

What percentage required to join engineering college in mechanical & mechatronics department in lateral entry
13th March 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How percentage need after diploma to a private college betch
7th July 2020, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage to want for lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?