13th October 2011, 02:38 PM
Nikesh Ravi

Required percentage for me in Diploma in Electronics to be eligible for Lateral Entry?

How much mark(percentage) should i have in my diploma in electronics engineering course to be eligible for lateral entry?

Related Questions:
  1. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  3. Percentage required to be eligible for lateral entry test after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech program in IPU?
  5. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  6. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  7. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  8. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  10. Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?
  11. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  12. Eligibility for lateral entry for BE after diploma in IETE (EC) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  14. Is lateral entry available to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Diploma ECE holder? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  16. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
  17. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  18. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
15th October 2011, 01:30 PM
ac1989

Default Re: Required percentage for me in Diploma in Electronics to be eligible for Lateral Entry?

Dear Freind
Eligibility criteria is same for all dept.
You should have overall 60% in diploma and make good score in admission test to take admission in BE/Btech
16th October 2011, 12:57 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Required percentage for me in Diploma in Electronics to be eligible for Lateral Entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikesh Ravi View Post
How much mark(percentage) should i have in my diploma in electronics engineering course to be eligible for lateral entry?
Eligibility Criteria for the Lateral Entry Examination.

Lateral Entry examination is conducted for the admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course. Many government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder candidates. If you are interested in the B.Tech course then you can appear in the lateral entry examination after completing diploma course for the admission in the B.Tech course.

The eligibility criteria is different for the different lateral entry examination. I think that if you have 60% or above marks in the diploma course hten you are eligible for all the lateral entry examination. i advise you to visit the official website of the entrance examination in which you want to appear. You will get all information on the official website of that examination.

Regards
~Mukul~
4th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How manny subjects are study b tech from iete after diploma?

Please answer me as soon as possible in my id [email protected]
25th June 2023, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I got 92.0 percentage in diploma . direct 2nd year which colleges in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?