5th December 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Other fields after getting less percentage in diploma for engineering?

If I get Don't Get Required Percentage In diploma For Engineering Then Are There Other Fields For Which I Can Opt For?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  3. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  4. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  6. Which fields I can join after completing ECE diploma?
  7. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the mark percentage asked for getting lateral admission for B.Tech after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Which course can I do after passing class 12th with PCB?
  11. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  13. Which diploma course should I join after completing Animation course so that it supports me in both the fields?
  14. What is the main difference between a BTech. and a BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Percentage required to do Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Best college in Delhi for it?
  16. What is the percentage required to get a seat for 2nd year engineering after completing diploma
  17. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
15th December 2015, 11:28 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Other fields after getting less percentage in diploma for engineering?

Yes you can opt for Bachelor Degree courses of some selected courses but you are not eligible for all types of courses after the completion of Diploma in Engineering.
You are also eligible for B.Tech courses after the completion of Diploma in Engineering.
You can opt for this course with the help of Lateral Entry Program that is available in some of the colleges.
These are the options that you have if after the completion of Diploma in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?