13th July 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam date of all universities for Ph.D in Melt programme?

Hello
I want to know PhD melt entrance
date of all universities that
provide PhD in melt.........
kindly reply immediately
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  4. discussion about Ph.D.
  5. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Sample and previous years question papers for the entrance exam of Ph.D programme of UP university? Which are the books available for this field?
  7. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  10. In which month PhD Pharmacy entrance exam helds? Syllabus and universities?
  11. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  13. Detailed information about NITs and other universities for Ph.D(Biotechnology) programme?
  14. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  16. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  17. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing
  18. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future?
21st March 2023, 05:47 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Entrance exam date of all universities for Ph.D in Melt programme?

Top universities are currently accepting applications for admission to the PhD program for the academic year 2023 till March 31, including IIT KGP, IIT Madras, Delhi University, etc.

PhD programs last 3 to 5 years. As per PhD eligibility criteria, PhD qualifications require a master’s degree or an MPhil with a minimum aggregate score of 55% is required for a PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?