20th August 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after B.Pharm and procedure to apply for job

Sir, now I'm studying my B.Pharm final year. I want to do job after B.Pharm in government or private sector. What is the procedure to apply for jobs?

22nd August 2016, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after B.Pharm and procedure to apply for job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, now I'm studying my B.Pharm final year. I want to do job after B.Pharm in government or private sector. What is the procedure to apply for jobs?
The B.Pharm candidates can work in Hospitals, Laboratories, Colleges, Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, Food & Drug Industries etc. The candidate can also work as a Sales or Marketing Executive in leading pharmaceutical companies. The candidates can work as Drug Inspectors, Medical Coder, Executive, Pharmacy Supervisor, Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacist etc. The candidates can apply online for the jobs. The list of companies which offer jobs for the B.Pharm candidates is given below;

- Core2Code - Official Website
- Accenture Services Private Limited - Official Website
- Magna Infotech - Official Website
- Manipal Group - Official Website

The job vacancy details are available in the job portals like naukri, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?