24th January 2012, 11:44 AM
vddeepti

How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hiiii
actually i am a final year b.tech(biochemical)student and want 2 do a govt. job aftr degree can u suggest me in which govt. area i can apply and how to prepare 4 it and plz refer books 4 prep.and also tell me the opportunities in industries related to my branch..plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  2. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  5. How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  8. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  9. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  14. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  16. What is the general procedure followed for finding and applying a government job? -- [New]
  17. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  18. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
17th June 2015, 09:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do government job after completing B.Tech(Biochemical)? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

For getting a government job after completion of your Bachelor degree you simply have to apply through recruitment declared by the government companies.

Some of the good government companies are :

1. Add life pharma ltd
2. Ranbaxy ltd
3. Cipla
4. Nalce pharma

You should prepare yourself for the all round of the interview before applying for job.

Basically interview includes :

a.) Aptitude test.

b.) Group discussion

c.) Technical Interview etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?