4th April 2011, 02:28 PM
romeo jo

Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?

iam studying in duabi for 11 th course iwant to know that it is enough physics,chemistery,biology for taking genetic engg course or i have to take maths also

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  3. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  4. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  5. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  6. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  8. Scope of taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology after 12th? Which other career course can be taken?
  9. Is it possible for me to do B.Sc Genetic Engineering right after 12th completion? -- [New]
  10. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  11. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  12. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  13. How to go for BSc in genetics after passing 12th with PCB?
  14. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  15. Is there any scope for Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  17. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
15th October 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?

by taking physics chemistry biology what can i do after 12
19th November 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?

still i am 10th standard and i have intrest in physics and i would take pcb in intermediate and i want my carrer in physics now tell what i have to do ?
9th October 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 th from pcb group , and now i am preparing for NEET, but i am so inserted genetic engineering. can i become genetic engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?