13th October 2012, 11:49 PM
Hashim MK

How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology

I hav chosen phy, chem, bio and biotechnology as my main subject. I want to become a genetic engg. Is maths a compulsory sub for genetic engg? How much shud i score in my 12th board? What are the criteria and how to apply {entrance} for the genetic engg course? Which are the best collages in india for genetic engg?
Pls reply as fast as possible..

Related Questions:
12th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology

i have just started my 12th and i would like to join genetic engineering. what subjects should i prefer the most and what should be my scores/marks in them what should be my total cut off? please try to reply soon
ayshwarya
13th May 2013, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology

Which professionS can i do after choosing Maths,Physics and Biology?
2nd May 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should we get to be eligible for genetic engineering?
7th January 2020, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

How to become genetic engneerr after 12th std.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?