3rd May 2018, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

Physics & Chemistry study materials to prepare for 12th Jharkhand Board exam?

Hi friends, I have promoted to 12th standard. I am studying from Jharkhand Board. I have taken Science and right now searching for the study materials for Physics and Chemistry. Can you please provide me the study materials so that I can prepare for my Board exams from now onwards.

Related Questions:
  1. Physics study materials to prepare for 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Important chapters for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics of 12th Telangana Board of Intermediate Education?
  3. Chances to appear in 12th exam from Jharkhand board for 12th failed student in same year?
  4. How to study Physics for 12th WBCHSE Board exam in order to score good marks?
  5. Study Materials to prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam
  6. Important chapters of Physics, Chemistry and Biology to prepare for 12th UP Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  7. Study Materials for Chemistry to prepare for TRB Exam being a Graduate in Chemistry?
  8. Physics, Chemistry & Maths question papers of previous years for 12th MP Board exam
  9. Mathematics study materials to prepare for 10th GBSE Board exam?
  10. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam?
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Best Reference books for 12th Board Exams of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  16. Study materials to prepare for DPU AIBTCET 2018?
  17. What are the questions which will be asked in Physics, Chemistry and Maths exam of 12th CBSE board?
  18. Should I have to reappear in all subject if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th MPBSE Board exam? Tips to improve study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?