14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics of 12th Telangana Board of Intermediate Education?

I am going to be in 12th standard now. I have completed my 11th from Telangana Board. I want to prepare for 12th of same Board from now. I am from Science stream. I want to know the chapters which are important in subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in class 12th of this Board.

15th May 2018, 12:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important chapters for Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics of 12th Telangana Board of Intermediate Education?

Important Chapters of Chemistry for Class 12:

Electrochemistry, Solutions, P block, D&F block, Coordination compounds, Aldehyde and ketones, Amines are the most important chapters in class 12th Chemistry.

Important Chapters of Mathematics for class 12:

Calculus is the most important unit in class 12th Mathematics. Besides, Matrix and Vectors are most important.

Important Chapters of Physics for class 12:

Optics, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Atoms and nuclei, Electrostatics, Dual nature of matter, Magnetism are the most important chapters in class 12th Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?