23rd May 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Placement statistics of M.Tech (CSE) in IIIT gwalior?

Sir can u tell me about m.tech cs placement of iiit gwalior.i hv counselling there on 25may.please tell me as soon as possible.my email id is [email protected]

27th June 2015, 10:32 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Placement statistics of M.Tech (CSE) in IIIT gwalior?

Today this is a big rumor in the students that the placement is very important for any technical education course but the matter is that this type of things comes in the mind of the persons who has no much better skills and lack of knowledge because skillful persons knows their limits and quality.

>> The placement in every IIT institute are so good that if a person get the graduation or post graduation in term of technical courses he or she could placed in any multi-national company and can get a good salary package and a secure career.

>> IIT is the best institution in the technical courses in India but also famous in the world as most of the candidates from IIT get placed in the Foreign as they have the best skills and practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?