27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get Gujarat government sector optometry job?

What are the possibilities to get Gujarat government sector optometry job? How easy it is to get the job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government sector? I have completed graduation in Optometry
  2. How to work in government sector after doing BSc Optometry
  3. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  4. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  5. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  6. Is it possible for me to get job after completion of Optometry from Mugavari school of Optometry?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  9. What is the job vacancy available in government sector for homoeopathic medical officer?
  10. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  11. What are the possibilities to get Government Jobs after completion of BFA course?
  12. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  13. How to join Optometry course? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  15. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  16. Is it possible for getting the government job for physically challenged people in dentistry?
  17. What is the scope for me in Government and Private Sector after completing MSW in South Gujarat University?
  18. Possibilities to get admission in government college of Gujarat?
25th October 2017, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get Gujarat government sector optometry job?

Government jobs in optometry are very rare specially in state government sector. Hence, it will be difficult to get such jobs in government sector.

You need to look for private sector option or go for any self employment option. Those who pursue optometry course are usually self employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?