22nd June 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become an Air Hostess for a candidate with wheatish colored skin?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become an Air Hostess. But I am of wheatish colour. So, I am little afraid of not becoming an Air Hostess. Please help e to know about the possibility to become an Air Hostess?

25th June 2018, 02:58 AM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Possibility to become an Air Hostess for a candidate with wheatish colored skin?

I don't think the skin colour will be a very major factor in becoming an airhostess. I believe there are other factors that are important here. For example, a tall height of at least 157 cm is required. The age limit should be between 18 to 26 years. Should carry with you a positive cheerful attitude and have proper knowledge of spoken English. And the skin complexion, it should be clear if not fair which depends on your food habit and all. So keeping these points in mind and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you achieve your dream even with a wheatish skin tone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?