7th May 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess?

I am student of B.com 2nd semester. I am 19 years old.I want to become air hostess. Is graduation necessary to become Air hostess for becoming air hostess. I am tall enough and my personality is also good. So, please tell me is graduation is necessary for an air hostess? Please guide me.

8th May 2017, 10:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation degree necessary for becoming an Air Hostess?

No, it is not necessary to do graduation in order to become an air hostess. The minimum qualification to become an air hostess is 12th standard from a recognized board. However, graduate candidates are preferred mostly with specialization in hotel management and tourism. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and should be an Indian citizen. You should have good proficiency over English and Hindi. Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and should have an eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes. You must be fair in complexion and should have pleasing personality.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can become an air hostess after proper training.
8th May 2017, 10:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not necessary to do graduation in order to become an air hostess. The minimum qualification to become an air hostess is 12th standard from a recognized board. However, graduate candidates are preferred mostly with specialization in hotel management and tourism. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years and should be an Indian citizen. You should have good proficiency over English and Hindi. Your height should be minimum 157.5 cms and should have an eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes. You must be fair in complexion and should have pleasing personality.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can become an air hostess after proper training.
9th May 2017, 10:02 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of B.com 2nd semester. I am 19 years old.I want to become air hostess. Is graduation necessary to become Air hostess for becoming air hostess. I am tall enough and my personality is also good. So, please tell me is graduation is necessary for an air hostess? Please guide me.
It is not necessary to be a graduate to become an air hostess. But you would get higher salary and promotion if you are having a degree.

There are IATA courses for certification available after 12th.

Communication skill is very important.
12th May 2017, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, graduation degree is not necessary for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
28th July 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What things are needed became as air hostess
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?