14th March 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become an air hostess?

Hey, this is Sania. I am beautiful most caring and attractive. My skin color is white. My age is 19. I have 51% in claas12th from pcm stream. My height is 158 cm. But think is my eye side is weak power of my both eyes is -2. So i want to ask that with this things should. Am I eligible to becomes an air hostess. Actually, I really want to become an air hostess please any one let me know. Thank you.

15th March 2017, 11:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an air hostess?

As per your educational and physical details you are eligible to become an air hostess. But, you have also mentioned that you have eye power of -2. In order to become an air hostess candidates should have an eyesight of 6/6 and 6/9 correctable on both eyes. However, candidates can wear contact lenses, but that also upto -2d. So, you can wear lenses and therefore, after completion of your training you can become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?