11th June 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats in Indian Maritime University (IMU) for all location in India?

What is the total number of seats in Indian Maritime University (IMU) comprising all locations in India? Which one is the top most among all IMUs?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in IMU CET being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Minimum percentage required to get admission in Indian Maritime University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  5. What is the criteria to get admission in marine engineering after 12th science
  6. List of colleges offering the GME course in Merchant Navy?
  7. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  8. Is there common entrance test for Naval Engineering after HSC?
  9. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get sponsors for GME course? How to contact the sponsors? Best colleges and procedure for admission?
  11. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard? Forms to be filled for the same?
  12. Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) question paper with solution
  13. How should I apply for B.Tech in Marine Engineering? Which colleges offer this course?
  14. Can I take admission in indian maritime after doing 12th from NIOS?
  15. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering?
  16. What are the total number of seats for MDS in India?
  17. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  18. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
6th February 2019, 08:42 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Total number of seats in Indian Maritime University (IMU) for all location in India?

IMU offers 6 Degree Courses as follows:

Seats in IMU Campus: Total intake capacity of the 5 IMU Campuses is 966.
Seats in Other Institutes: Other Institutes affiliated to IMU are 21 in number and their intake is approximately 2330.

List of Top 10 Marine Engineering Colleges in India:

1. Indian Maritime University (IMU) Chennai
2. Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai
3. Tolani Maritime Institute(TMI) Mumbai
4. Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training (MANET) Pune
5. International Maritime Institute (IMI) Noida
6. International Maritime Academy (IMA) Chennai
7. Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME) Kolkata
8. Coimbatore Marine College (CMC)
9. Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University)
10. Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?