4th January 2016, 02:32 PM
dharani sucharitha

Possibility to get job in Indian Railway for CSE 4th year student with 58% marks?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year with 58% marks in CSE. I would like to do job in Indian Railway. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for 4th semester CSE student?
  2. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  3. Possibility to do Internship in Indian Railway for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  4. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  6. Am I eligible for placement in CTS and TCS? I'm 4th year B.Tech(CSE) student and got 59.6% marks in 10th
  7. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE?
  8. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. Possibility to join Indian Navy for CSE Diploma 1st year student?
  10. How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. How to get a government job with Railways?
  12. Can I get a government job in Indian Railway after passing B.Tech? What is the procedure to get one?
  13. How to apply for any job in computer science and engineering in Railway Board? I am a student of 4th year computer science and engineering
  14. Research job in DRDO, ISRO, BARC for 4th year B.Tech (CSE) student?
  15. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after passing 10th class with 82.40%
  17. Internship in Indian Railways being in 4th year B.Tech EEE student? Where should I submit application and No objection certificate?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2016, 06:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get job in Indian Railway for CSE 4th year student with 58% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for various jobs in railway department after completing your b.tech course.

To get the job you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for final selection.

Some of jobs are :-

Junior Engineer.

Assistant Manager.

Trade Apprentice.

These are many available options in the metro railway also. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?