1st November 2015, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

When and where we can submit the application form for joining BA 3 year course?

When and where we can submit the application form for joining BA 3 year course? Can someone please let me know the procedure which is followed for the same? Hope that someone will take time to answer me on this. Thank you!

14th June 2016, 06:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where we can submit the application form for joining BA 3 year course?

The application form for the admission in most of the university is released. So, you can apply for it if you are interested in getting the admission.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

The application form for admission in courses are available online and offline. So, you can visit the official website of university or at university to get the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?