25th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Goutham5H

Can I get transfer to another College in the middle of semester for B.Tech from Autonomous?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech from Autonomous but I don't like the College so I want to get transfer to another College? Is it possible to get transfer in the middle of the semester? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer college from an Autonomous college to Non Autonomous college under same university?
  2. Is it possible to transfer college in the middle of semester?
  3. Is it possible to transfer from an Autonomous College to another JNTU college?
  4. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  5. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?
  6. Can I get transfer form one college to another?
  7. Civil services exam for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to transfer to autonomous college? I have taken admission in degree college
  9. Can I get transfer to IIIT TadepalliGudem from IIIT Nuzvid without loosing a semester? -- [New]
  10. Validation of PGDBM from autonomous body? How to study further from study center at Middle east Riyadh?
  11. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  12. Difficulties in finding job at Maharashtra if degree is done from an autonomous college? Is autonomous college advisable?
  13. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  14. What will happen if we transfer from one school to another in the middle? Do we need to repeat the same class again in the new school?
  15. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 4th Semester Process Heat Transfer Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to change my college from VTU to any autonomous college?
  17. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  18. Can I get job in Tata Steel/NALCO if completed B.Com from Autonomous college?
6th November 2016, 07:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer to another College in the middle of semester for B.Tech from Autonomous?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer to another college in the middle of semester for pursuing B.Tech course from Autonomous college. In order to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree, you should have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course.

If you want to transfer to another college then, you need to pay the complete course fee to the college where you are pursuing and you need to collect your certificates from the college and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course in another college.
7th November 2016, 02:54 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I get transfer to another College in the middle of semester for B.Tech from Autonomous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goutham5H View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech from Autonomous but I don't like the College so I want to get transfer to another College? Is it possible to get transfer in the middle of the semester? Please answer as soon as possible.
Sorry but you are not able to transfer college in the middle of the semester. You can change your branch, but not college. But you can change stream only in first semester after that you are also not able to change your stream as well.
23rd December 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer form autonomous college to another autonomous college?
8th July 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
This is Harsha I was completed my diploma course. And I was joined in b-tech jntu collage . But I am not interested in this college . I need to transfer from this college to autonomous collage . there any availability to transfer jntuk to autonomous collage in b-tech please reply me sir as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?