12th April 2018, 02:32 AM
Nancy@5

Possibility to change college from VTU to any autonomous college for BTech student?

Hello everyone, I have completed my 1st year of BTech without any backlogs. But I got low marks due to which I had put for revaluation and passed in all subjects with good marks. Since, the revaluation result came late, so I was unable to change my college from VTU to any autonomous college. I had to wait for 1 whole year. Now I want to change it. So, is it possible?

23rd April 2018, 09:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change college from VTU to any autonomous college for BTech student?

No, it is not possible to change from VTU to any autonomous college while pursuing your B.Tech course. To be eligible to get B.Tech degree certificate, you have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission. None of the colleges/ universities offers direct admission in second or third year of B.Tech course. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining part of the B.Tech course from the same college/ university where you have pursued your first year of B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?