25th June 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from an Autonomous College to another JNTU college?

Hello Sir, Is it possible to get transfer from an Autonomous B.Tech college to another college? If possible then please explain the procedure to do so?

7th July 2016, 07:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from an Autonomous College to another JNTU college?

No, it is not possible to transfer from an Autonomous college to another JNTU College in the middle of B.Tech course. In order to be eligible to obtain Bachelor's degree (B.Tech) certificate, you need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same College/ University where you have secured admission in B.Tech course.

However, if you are not interested to study B.Tech course in Autonomous college, you can discontinue the course from that college, pay complete course fee and get your academic certificates back and you can take admission in first year of B.Tech course in another JNTU College where you wish to pursue B.Tech course.
22nd January 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from an Autonomous College to another JNTU college?

Is there possibility to exchange btech management quota one college to another college
23rd April 2018, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

How can i transfer my admission from my autonomous engineering college to another autonomous engineering college out of my university?
16th July 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from autonomous degree college of Bsc to university in Karnataka
4th August 2018, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from automous college to another autonomous college
30th May 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer from one autonomous college to another autonomous college under de University
4th July 2019, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am an autonomous student in 3rd year , two times detained student. Then now again 3rd year -2nd semester i can change my college it's possible,under jntu h
22nd July 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is cgpa is considered while transferring from affiliated to autonomous college
21st June 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an jntu student in 1st yr i can join in autonomous clg
22nd December 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir it possible to change from jntu affliated college to autonomous college in 3rd year?
15th July 2021, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir This is Harsha and I have completed my diploma course . And joined in jntuk college in second year .. and I had a more health issues . I need transfer from this college . And I want to join another college could you please tell me sir %uD83D%uDE4F is there any way to transfer another college sir please
23rd July 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to transfer non autonomous college of jntuk to autonomous of jntuk
14th September 2022, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am jntua student complete 1 year again join in atonomous College in starting 1 St year possible or impossible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?