30th November 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available for BA Literature candidate? Should I join MBA in Public Administration?

Hello sir, I have passed BA in Literature and now looking for best course for me. Which are the courses available for me? Should I join MBA in Public Administration?

30th November 2016, 09:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the courses available for BA Literature candidate? Should I join MBA in Public Administration?

BA Literature course is good. It is one of the best in the market when it comes to English Language studies. However, there is always a hint of more knowledge that one may be able to add to get further success in life. Here is what you can consider doing after your graduation which can fetch you a great return in the long run:

MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. It is the best post graduation course as of today as it marks the beginning of a professional career for a student who is fresh out of college and wishes to take up a post graduation for further education.

It is difficult to understand your interest towards Public Administration because there are much better fiends in the MBA that you can consider doing. Here are further details:

Once you are out of your graduation college you can appear for the MBA entrances in India such as the following:

CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, CMAT, IBSAT, MH-CET etc. These are all national level entrance exams that are entry to the greatest of all MBA Colleges. Some of the top MBA colleges in India are:

IIMs, IIFT, Narsee Monjee, FMS, XLRI, JBIMS, SIBM Pune, MDI Gurgaon, XIM B, etc. Of course there are many more.

If you are able to crack the entrances and achieve a minimum score of cut off as per the numbers the college calls, you would be further called for GD and PI. Upon successful cracking of these, you would be granted admission in that particular college.

Top streams in MBA are HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations etc. And mostly MBAs are paid really high say packages of 10 lacs plus per annum. Whereas the return of money if you are making a career in arts line is really low as compared to an MBA.

Still, the course MA Literature is always open for you if you wish to take that as your career. Simply you need to apply to the universities that you plan to do it from and based on your profile, an entrance test (in some cases) and BA graduation score you should get admission.
30th November 2016, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available for BA Literature candidate? Should I join MBA in Public Administration?

Course available to pursue after BA Literature:

Yes, there are several streams available to pursue after BA in Literature. And yes, you are certainly eligible to join MBA in Public Administration course after completion of BA course. You may pursue,

>> MA in English Literature

>> MA in Public Administration

>> MA in English

>> Master of Arts in Journalism

>> MA in Human Resource Management

>> MA in American Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?