22nd August 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of part time job along with Engineering in Computer Science?

Hi, I am a student of 12th and want to do Engineering in computer Science. I want to do some part time job along with my studies. Is this possible. I need your answer badly. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  2. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  3. What is the daily time to attend the part time course of M.E computer science and engineering?
  4. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  5. Where is the possibility for job after completing Diploma from Computer Science & Engineering?
  6. How to apply for Ph.D in computer science and engineering as part time after wokring as AP in self financing engineering college?
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. How to get a job as part time after doing computer science?
  9. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Computer Science with 60% in MCA for a candidate of Netaji Subhas Open University?
  10. How to do BSc computer science through part time?
  11. Part time jobs in Hyderabad and Government Jobs for computer scienece engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get part time teaching job in college?
  13. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  14. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  15. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  16. Which course to opt for post graduation between part time MBA and MCA?
  17. Possibility of getting a government job for a computer science engineer?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
29th August 2016, 05:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of part time job along with Engineering in Computer Science?

Yes, it is possible to do part-time job while pursuing your higher studies in Computer Science Engineering course. There are many part-time jobs available nowadays through online like Data Entry Content Developer, Form filling, Ad-Posting, etc.,.

You can also find many part-time jobs outside like home-tutor, receptionist, etc.,. I suggest you to opt for home-tutor because, if you spend your one hour of time every day by tutoring, you can easily get nearly Rs. 4k - 5k per month. If you teach for at least two students through home tuitions, you can easily earn nearly Rs. 8k - 10k per month, this is the best part-time job for every student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?