20th February 2018, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?

I have failed in class 12th board exams in CBSE board for the first time and again appeared for the 12th board exams as a failure candidate and passed all the subjects but not satisfied with the marks achieved. So what should I do?Can I appear for board exams in CBSE board for third time?

25th February 2018, 05:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?

It is possible to appear for Central board of Secondary Education for third time. There is no such limit on number of attempts for board exams.

If you are not satisfied with your present marks then you can either appear for improvement exam or reappear for board exams again. You can fill application form with same registration number and from same school.
25th February 2018, 06:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for the third time as a regular candidate as you have already attempted for it twice, which is however, the maximum allowed number of times to appear for boards as a regular candidate.

However, you can surely appear for it as a private candidate and clear the examination. And remember not to get depressed and just put on all your labour and I am sure that this time you will your clear your boards.
25th February 2018, 10:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to reappear in 12th standard CBSE Board examinations for third time, if you have cleared all the subjects in the second attempt. You can't apply for the CBSE Board examinations after qualifying them. You are also not eligible to give improvement examinations to improve your examinations score as you have passed the subjects by appearing in Supplementary examinations.
15th March 2018, 02:46 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

No, you can not appear for third time in 12th board from CBSE , since you have passed in all papers of 12th board

But you can give exam as an private candidate and clear your all papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?