27th April 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Arch without appearing in NATA?

Respected Sir/Madam, I don't want to apply for NATA but I want to study B.Arch course. I would like to know that how it can be possible to do B.Arch course without appearing in NATA? Is it possible? Please help me to know about this.

15th May 2018, 04:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Arch without appearing in NATA?

Personally I would like to suggest you to appear in NATA examination if you want to persue Bachelor of Architecture degree course because nowadays it has become important to appear in entrance test then only you will be eligible to take admission in government or private college.

15th May 2018, 04:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

There are other exams for Architecture course like JEE Main, State Level common entrance tests. You can apply for those exams.

Suppose, you do not apply for any entrance examination then you can apply for admission on basis of marks in 12th standard.

17th May 2018, 02:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Arch without attending NATA exam.

B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years.

The eligibility required to study the course is a 10+2 in PCM with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

To get admission in B.Arch you need to attend entrance exam conducted by different state & private universities. Other than NATA you also have another entrance exam named JEE. You can attend any entrance exam or there are very few universities which offer admission for B.Arch based on the 12th class education.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?