28th April 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for appearing NATA Exam having scored 50% in 10+2 with non medical stream?

I think i will get mere50% in +2 with non med as my stream.... am i eligible for appearing for NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Measi/SAPI after scoring 102 in NATA and 96.6% in HSc?
  2. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main and NATA if secured 45.33% in 12th PCM WBCHSE? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for NATA Exam being a candidate from Commerce stream without having Maths?
  5. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  6. Possibility to appear in NATA for Commerce student?
  7. Which subject should be chosen in class 8th for Interior designing?
  8. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  9. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  10. When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  12. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  13. Is it beneficial to choose Non-Medical stream in 11th standard if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  14. Is there any other way to join B.Arch without writing NATA exam? Is there any need of special coaching to appear for NATA exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria for NATA examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which books should I refer for my preparation? I am appearing for NATA test
  17. Age limit for appearing for Medical Entrance Exam and 12th standard science stream?
  18. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
28th April 2012, 01:13 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing NATA Exam having scored 50% in 10+2 with non medical stream?

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for NATA is
50% or more marks in aggregate in 10+2 or equivalent examinaton with
Mathematics as one of the subjects.

If you are doubting your 12th percentage then you should wait till board results.
Hopefully, the results would come by June and you can apply for NATA in August too
so waiting for 12th results is no risk.

To get any details regarding registration process of NATA you should refer the
NATA 2012 brochure attached with this message.

Also, visit: http://www.nata.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA.pdf(83.5 KB, 64 views)
1st May 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing NATA Exam having scored 50% in 10 2 with non medical stream?

when would the NATA exam applications be available? when will be exams in karnataka?
7th May 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing NATA Exam having scored 50% in 10 2 with non medical stream?

i have given my test for nata recently. For aptitude test i got 20/40. i didn't get my result for drawing test yet. is that a good result in aptitude test. or do i need to repeat it after taking some coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?