17th April 2018, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Biomedical Engineering through MHT-CET for PCB student?

Dear Sir, I am a PCB student of 12th standard. I want to study Biomedical Engineering through MHT-CET. So, is it possible for me to do this course as I have studied PCB? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to apply for Biomedical engineering through MHT-CET exam?
  3. How to fill the form of MHT CET so as to re-appear?
  4. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  5. Can I take Biomedical engineering after taking PCM in MHT CET? Cutoff for Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. Possibility to study Engineering for PCB student?
  7. How to score best marks in medical entrance exams? Which books to refer?
  8. How can we student prepare for MHT CET engineering entrance exam?
  9. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  10. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  11. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  12. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  13. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams
  14. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  15. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  16. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Can my NRI student appear for MHT CET this year?
  18. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
16th September 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Biomedical Engineering through MHT-CET for PCB student?

Sir i have pcb entrance result can i am eligible for this course
2nd April 2022, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Biomedical Engineering through MHT-CET for PCB student?

Dear Sir, I am a PCB student of 12th standard. I want to study Biomedical Engineering through MHT-CET. So, is it possible for me to do this course as I have studied PCB? Please help me to know about this immediately http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possibility-study-biomedical-engineering-through-mht-cet-pcb-student-2405751.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?