27th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?

I have successfully completed Diploma in Biomedical. Now, which course should I study further to enhance mu knowledge and career growth? What are the courses available for me from same field at graduate level?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for Diploma Biomedical student?
  2. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  3. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  6. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. How to get a job related to core subjects after finishing B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  11. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  13. What should I do after completing Diploma of Business Accounting study? Which courses are available that I can pursue?
  14. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Can I study PhD in Biomedical Sciences after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  17. Can I get admission in Paramedical course after Diploma in Biomedical?
  18. What are the higher education option for me after B.tech in Bio Medical?
29th May 2018, 08:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?

Course opportunities to pursue after completion of Diploma in Biomedical Course:

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of this Diploma in Biomedical course. They are,

<> B.Sc in Biomedical Engineering

<> B.E/ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering

<> B.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering

<> B.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation

upon successful completion of Bachelor's Degree, you may even study further studies like

@ M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering
@ MS in Biomedical Engineering
@ M.Sc in Biomedical Engineering
@ M.Tech in Biomedical Instrumentation,..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned the very best course that you choose after Diploma in Biomedical is B.E/ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering course.
29th May 2018, 01:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses after graduation in Biomedical Engineering:-

You can go for further studies in the masters degree course and after that indulge into some Research and Development works.

Biomedical Engineering has its vast applications in the medical medicine or drugs sector, biochemical sector, clinical health science etc.

You can also be a designer of medical devices, or equipments.
31st May 2018, 04:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** As per my suggestion you should go for Bachelor of Technology in Biomedical Engineering after completing Diploma in Biomedical.

** B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Technology Biomedical Engineering is an undergraduate Biomedical Engineering course.

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. Biomedical Lab Instruments

2. Healthcare Departments

3. Biomedical Application Software Companies

4. Agriculture Sector
6th April 2021, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimal requirements to persue a diploma in medical engineering
6th July 2022, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everyone , if anyone read my comment plz reply.... Actually now iam pursuing my BioMedical Engineering, from [Golaghat Polytechnic College Furkating] only 2months left then my 3 years Engineering course will over .... Can Anyone plz help me , i want to do Training in like ( MRI, X-Ray, ULTRASOUND etc) in Kolkata for year .... Can anyone plz suggest me some Names of University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?