10th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?

Sir,
I like to study LLM in Abroad. I am studying in B.A.(Political Science). Kindly let me know what are the possible ways to do LLM in Abroad? Waiting for your reply!

5th October 2016, 06:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I like to study LLM in Abroad. I am studying in B.A.(Political Science). Kindly let me know what are the possible ways to do LLM in Abroad? Waiting for your reply!

The LLM is a Master Degree in Law course. Candidates who have studied Bachelor Degree in Law course are mainly eligible for the LLM course or Master Degree in Law. So it is very difficult to get admission to Master Degree in Law in any abroad countries with B.A Political Science qualifications. The political science graduates can study various courses in masters like Master’s Degree in International Relations and Governance, MBA, Master in Political Science, Master in International History, Master of Arts International Relations etc. Candidates wish to study in abroad countries should clear the IELTS or TOEFL and GRE or GMAT for the admission to master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?