13th March 2019, 12:20 AM
Madzingo Muchenga

Possibility to study PhD(Management) without Master's Degree for a candidate with 24 years of experience?

Hello, I have been actively involved in corporate training and consultancy for 24 years in Leadership, Management and Human Resources. I hold a BSc in Sociology under Human Resources Management Division around 28 years ago. With my extensive knowledge, experience and practice, I am exploring the possibility of studying for a PhD in Management without a Master's Degree.

24th March 2019, 12:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Management) without Master's Degree for a candidate with 24 years of experience?

As per the educational qualification. It is mandatory to have masters degree in relevant field.
As of now, it is not possible to pursue Ph.d.However, once you complete your masters in your respective subject, you can do Ph.d.

Your experiece will help to do the reaserach work effectively and efficiently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?