1st March 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?

Hi,
I have done Diploma in Mechatronics and Bachelor in Science (Mathematics). I have 5 years of experience in Automotive industry. Now I want to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering. Is it possible to get admission on basis of my profile? I will undertake GRE and IELTS. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
9th April 2016, 07:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MS course in the field of automobile engineering in abroad. Even though you have not pursued your Bachelor degree course in the field of automobile still you can pursue your MS course on the basis of your five years of experience in the automotive industry. You need to score well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission and need to perform well in the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?