10th August 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?

Hi sir,
I am a F.Y.bcom student and want to enrol in event management course. I want to know about scope for this in India ,job opportunities,salary or earnings and what exactly the course is about.sir I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
Mehangi Raut

Related Questions:
  1. How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?
  2. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  3. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  4. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  5. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope and salary for airport management?
  7. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  8. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  9. Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?
  10. What is the scope in event management course?
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  13. Scope of Post Graduation course in Event Management
  14. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  15. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  16. Opportunities and salary structure for M.Pharma? Will it increase my opportunity if I do Business Management after M.Pharma? Which are the top most reputed government colleges in India?
  17. I am new to this site, how should I proceed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do Job or B.E.? Can I take Education Loan for doing B.E.?
25th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?

Hi sir,
I am a T.Y..bcom student and want to enrol in event management course. I want to know about scope for this in India ,job opportunities,salary or earnings and what exactly the course is about.My email ID is [email protected] and my contact no. 8097224791.sir I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you,
yours faithfully,
Avishek Gupta
22nd April 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?

I am pursuing B.A from Calcutta University I want to masters in Event Management.please suggest some universities name and what about the job opportunity.
Thanks
13th February 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum salary paid to a person having diploma in event management ?
2nd October 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

I am bcom student and I like to work in event management so whet I earn selery in event management work

Regard
Rinku vaishnav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?